Contest Rules “2019 New Country Brome Revelation”. June 24, 2019 to July 7, 2019.
1. The “2019 New Country Brome Revelation” contest (the “contest”), organized by the New Country Brome Festival (the “Organizer”), is being held in Canada and runs from June 24, 2019 at 12:01 am EDT to July 7, 2019 at 11:59 pm EDT.
2. The contest is open to all New Country artists residing in Canada who are of the age of majority in their province of residence on the date they enter the contest. Directors, officers, and employees of the New Country Brome Festival and of its affiliated companies and organizations, as well as members of their immediate families (father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter) and individuals residing with them, are not eligible for this contest.
HOW TO ENTER
3. To enter the contest, participants must:
3.1 Use their artist Facebook page or Instagram account (personal accounts cannot be used) to share a solo or group video (music video, live performance, etc.) of an original song, tagging the New Country Brome Festival (@festivalnewcountrybrome) in the post.
Finalists/winners will be selected from among all artists who have correctly entered the contest on at least one of the above-mentioned platforms (Facebook or Instagram).
4. No purchase is required to enter the contest.
5. To be valid, entries must be received by the very latest on July 7th, 2019 at 11:59 pm EDT. Only one entry per artist, no matter how many videos are shared. Fraudulent accounts and entries will automatically be disqualified from the final drawing.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRIZE
6. Five (5) finalists/winners will be selected in the contest and will all receive the following prize:
Following the performances by the 5 artists on the discovery stage, a jury will select a Grand Prize winner to be named the New Country Brome Discovery of 2019; the Grand Prize winner will receive the following prize:
7. The following conditions apply to the prizes:
7.1. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. They cannot be combined with any other offer in effect at the time of their use.
7.2. If a winner is unable to accept a prize as awarded, the New Country Brome Festival will not offer any compensation or substitution.
7.3. Participants must be available on July 26-27-28 for their entries to remain eligible.
7.4. All artists or groups must perform at least one original composition in the language of their choice.
7.5. All travel-related costs for artists selected to perform at the New Country Brome Festival will be borne by the artists.
7.6 All artists are responsible for their musical instruments. The Organizer will provide sound and lighting systems and the services of a technician to operate the equipment.
8. On July 9th, 2019 at 10 am EDT, all eligible entries received will be submitted to the festival Organizer. Entries will be compiled in the offices of Annexe Communications, located at 420 Saint-Éloi Street, Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 2S5.
9. Within 2 weeks following the end of the contest, the festival Organizer will select 5 artists to be finalists/winners via an analysis of all eligible contest entries. For the second round, a jury made up of music industry representatives will be assembled to select the Grand Prize winner during the event.
10. The New Country Brome Festival will contact only the chosen artists—by telephone—in the 2 weeks following the contest end date. Winners will be required to read and accept the terms of a declaration and waiver of liability, returning the signed form within 48 hours of its receipt.
11. If a winner does not return the duly completed and signed declaration and waiver of liability form to the New Country Brome Festival by the specified deadline—that is, within 48 hours of its receipt—or if he/she cannot accept the prize for any reason, he/she will forfeit the prize, which may then be awarded to another participant, at the Organizer’s discretion.
12. To be declared a winner, a participant must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, which will be included on the declaration and waiver of liability form.
13. If required, winners will have to consent to having their names and photos used for promotional purposes relating to the contest, without remuneration.
14. Winners must read and accept a document certifying their eligibility, as specified in paragraph 10 of these contest rules, thereby releasing the New Country Brome Festival, its affiliated companies and organizations, and their respective directors, officers, and employees, from all liability with respect to any damages or loss resulting from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance, or use of a prize.
15. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be exchanged, sold, or transferred. No substitutions will be provided.
16. In the event that a prize cannot be awarded as described in these contest rules, the New Country Brome Festival, its affiliated companies and organizations, and their respective directors, officers, and employees reserve the right to substitute the prize, in whole or in part, for one or more prizes of an approximate equal value.
17. Refusal to accept a prize releases the New Country Brome Festival, its affiliated companies and organizations, and their respective directors, officers, and employees from any responsibility and obligation vis-à-vis a winner.
18. Any false statement on the part of a participant will automatically result in the participant’s disqualification from the contest.
19. The New Country Brome Festival, its affiliated companies and organizations, and their respective directors, officers, and employees bear no responsibility for any lost or late entries resulting from errors in physical or email addresses, printing, technical, computer, or telephone issues, software or hardware malfunction, fraudulent calls, or any other type of error.
20. The New Country Brome Festival, its affiliated companies and organizations, and their respective directors, officers, and employees will not bear any liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act is the result of an event or circumstance that is unforeseeable or beyond their control, namely including strikes, lock-outs or any other labour conflicts in their establishment or the establishment of an organization or company whose services are used for the purposes of this contest.
21. Personal information—such as name, telephone number, email address, gender, and age—are gathered solely for the purposes of administering this contest and will not serve any other purpose without the participant’s consent, unless he/she has agreed to receive information from the New Country Brome Festival by checking the box provided on the contest entry form. By providing this information, the participant consents to its use as indicated.
22. Participation in this contest implies acceptance of these rules, which the Organizer is responsible for enforcing. All of the Organizer’s decisions are final.
23. Any dispute with regard to the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any dispute regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie for the purposes of helping the parties reach a settlement.
© 2019 Festival New Country Brome
Design web par Olivier Héon